Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Best Day

It's the best day because it's the first day of a four day weekend! I didn't get much done except be a taxi mom -- into town and back a couple of times.

It's the best day because I found out my dear friend, Elodie, is moving back to WA from Texas. She's been gone for two years and I've missed her so much. She and her husband bought a beautiful home on 5 1/2 acres. Elodie will be here in a month -- I can't wait!

It's the best day because I got to take a short nap today. Everyone was gone so I turned on the Christmas tree and laid on the couch snuggled under an afghan. Very peaceful.

It's the best day just because! No reason -- it's just the best day.

Hope you're day was a best one too!

4 comments:

Linda Nigro said...

Hi Kay
Came upon your blog as a fellow soapmaker. Your blog is so well done and I hope to get mine to looking half as good as yours.
I love soapmaking (I do m/p) and have been doing it since 1999.

Hope you have many many best days.

Unknown said...

See Kay, a early start to a Happy New Year with a old friend moving back, what fun! So glad you had a best day! More to come, more to come!

Tina Leavy said...

so glad that you had a lovely day..we all deserve those once in a while. actually we deserve them every day..but anyhow..:0) glad you had a great day.so nice that your friend is moving back.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I'm so glad that you had a happy day, Kay! I'm trying to wait up for your sale, but my eyes are getting blurry ...