Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pretties Listed Tonight

I'm still cleaning out closets but did get some things listed tonight. There is still a huge pile of fabric in my living room floor that I have to measure, photograph, and list. Here's some of what I put up this evening. I will be listing more fabric tomorrow night and then I will be done until I move this weekend. You can click the link in the sidebar to find my auctions.

Found these gardening aprons mixed in with my fabric stash. I made these last summer and forgot I had them.


I also listed vintage crochet lace doilies, quilt squares (119 of them), and a grab bag of my fabric scraps.



2 comments:

Linda Nigro said...

Hey Kay
Just read thru your posts for January and I just wanted to tell you that I've been where you are. Hang in there and 2008 be the best ever. Hey email me if you want some war stories lol

Linda

Unknown said...

I'd be interesed in the fabric, how are you dividing it up ? Love the stack you have here!