Friday, August 8, 2008

Pineapple Blossom Soap


I know that I should be thinking about Fall soap scents but it's just been too darned hot here! I need something fruity and refreshing to finish out the rest of summer.

If pineapple flowers had a scent this would be it! A beautiful tropical medley of island flowers and fruits with a juicy top note of the freshest pineapple you've ever smelled! This soap has become an instant hit around our house - especially with the teens. I wish the picture was scratch and sniff!

These bars are larger than I usually make them and weigh 5 ounces each. They are listed in my Etsy shop and will be in my Ebay store later tonight.

7 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh Kay that soap sounds wonderful!
You come up with the best names for your soap! Ü

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I can almost smell it. Mmmmm....
Right now cucumber is my fave. Now that is a crisp, clean smell....

CathyJean said...

Kay ~
That sounds sooo yummy ~ Mmmm!!
More to add to the wish list for now...

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Hi Kay,
I've nominated your blog for an award. Click over to my blog & check it out.
Thanks for hosting such a great site.

Paula said...

Oooh.. I'll bet your house sure smelled good after that batch was made!!

katylinvw said...

that sounds delightful! mmmm . . . :)

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Boy, does that sound wonderful!!!! I agree, you have the best names for these soaps and I may have to get this one!!!!!

Just caught up on your blog. So glad you are back reading and writing again!

Cora