Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cuddly Pink Socks

Someone lovely visited my blog -- she lives on Stover Lane. Her blog is also called Stover Lane . This sweet lady randomly found my blog on the day I had posted about the song "It Is Well With My Soul". On that day she needed to read the words of that song -- God led her here for that very reason! And in His divine way God led both of us to visit sweet Jayedee's blog --Life In The Lost World. Jayedee recently hosted a sock swap and, as we signed up for the swap, we were paired with a partner. Darlene and I were partners for the sock swap!! What are the chances of that happening -- another God thing! We were both so excited when we realized that. But not as excited as I was when I went to the mailbox yesterday to find these cuddly, pink socks. Have I mentioned that pink is my favorite color?? I also got a red rhinestone encrusted writing pen!! How cool is that?? Perfect for when my diva side emerges! I love everything!! Darlene, you are the best!

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

They look like a great gift to me...wooohoooo for you.
Deby

Darlene said...

Smiles! Smiles! Smiles! I just can't quit smiling!

You always bring joy to my heart, Always!!

And do you know what the greatest thing is going to be? We will be in eternity together!!!!!

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!

(And don't you dare send anything but the socks!!!!!!!!!!!) :)