I got this award from sweet Betty at PrimitiveBettys. Thank you so much!!! You have to visit her blog to see some of the most amazing hand stitched items I've ever seen!
I am supposed to share this award with 5 other amazing blogging friends. It's hard to narrow it down but here goes:
1. Peggy from ~The Simple Woman~ - Peggy gives so much of herself to others. She's so encouraging to women and shares her wisdom and love of Christ with all. She has been such an influence in my life.
2. Kim from Mrs. Morris Art - Kim is not only one of my dearest friends but she is so talented. She makes the most amazing altered art and has recently started making scrabble tile pendants. I would not have been able to go through the last few months without her encouragement and support. Thank you!
3. Lea from Farmhouse Blessings - I love to visit Lea's blog and feel her gentle spirit shining through. It is a place of quiet respite for me. I can only imagine what it would be like to visit her home in person!
4. Paula from The Fraker Farm - When I need to laugh I head for The Fraker Farm. There's always some kind of animal antics going on at The Fraker Farm - hostage holding chickens to a handsome rooster named Hamburger! Paula also shares her love of Jesus, family, and her land - things near and dear to my heart.
5. Aunt Jenny from Aunt Jenny's World - Aunt Jenny is like super mom and super farmgirl all rolled into one. She is who I want to be when I grow up. This woman accomplishes more in half a day than I can get done in a week! I love reading about her family life and the beautiful things that she makes. And the fact that she has the coolest Jersey cow in the world, Mona, is a plus too!