Monday, May 11, 2009

More Pictures Needed

I got a call from the Breast and Pelvic Health Center today and the radiologist would like to have more pictures - evidently they saw something in my mammogram that they didn't like. I have an appointment at 8:30 on Thursday and will know the results before I leave. I didn't ask specific questions when the nurse called and I'll get more info on Thursday.

Those words struck fear in my heart but I know that 90% of the time it turns out to be nothing. It's just that I have so many people I know with breast cancer and that's the first place that my mind goes.

My friend Kim emailed me tonight to ask if I was ok. I said yes I am because I now that whether it turns out to be nothing or something, God is in control. I would certainly appreciate your prayers and will post an update on Thursday.

Hugs,
Kay

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. Sara

Claudia said...

You have my prayers, Kay. I know the fear and I know the prayers. 'nuff said.

*hugs*

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Praying for a report of good health.
Mrs.B

Darlene said...

An extra prayer for you tonight, Kay.

And thanks for letting us know. Prayer is such a powerful force.

Love and hugs

Farm Chick Paula said...

Hugs and prayers that everything will be alright, Kay!

Myrna Rae said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Good Luck!!!!! Myrna Raeickjac