Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have neglected my poor blog! It just seems like things have gotten so busy around here. When I went back to work it was for 2 days a week. The truck repair service where I work has really been hit by the economy over the past year and a half. But we have been praying for the business and it is picking up. So much so that for the last 3 weeks I've been working 3 days instead of 2! That probably won't be permanent but it's nice to have the extra income.

I keep busy chauffeuring my teenager around and being involved in all of her activities. Then there's the house to keep up, soap to make, and the list continues. I suddenly feel like I hardly have time for myself, to write on my blog, or do any of the other things that I like to do. But it's better to be busy than sitting around doing nothing!! I will make time before bed at least once a week to write on my blog and read other blogs.

The rain is back in full force here. I don't know about you, but I'm really ready for Spring. I get excited thinking about planting seeds, flowers, and veggies. I want to have some kind of vegetable garden this year even if it's on my patio. It would be nice to eat from the garden all summer. And I will buy locally in quantity so that I can put up things to enjoy next winter.

My little grand baby is growing and in another 8 weeks we will be able to find out whether it's a boy or a girl. For now, I'm going to knit a white blanket. I have to do something for this little one and can't wait another 8 weeks to get started on a project!! One more thing to add to my busyness!!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Yours is a "good" busy, Kay!
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but could you let me know how the whole dentist thing went down?