Monday, December 27, 2010

Blessed Christmas

I hope that you enjoyed a blessed Christmas.  We sure did! Christmas Eve was busy with last minute baking, delivering goodies to friends, church, dinner and a quiet evening at home.
I got help with gift wrapping (which I hate to do) from Elf Stephany.  By the time she got done her Christmas cheer had diminished a bit.
Christmas morning we opened gifts at home and then went to Missy's for brunch and more gifts.  Christien, Stephany and Emma had a great time.  This was Emma's first Christmas and she was so cute with lots of smiles to share.

Santa brought Emma a new dolly - her first. It is a sweet Precious Moments dolly that says "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep."
Daddy and Emma shared a special Christmas moment.  He loves her so much and is such a good dad!
Nana and Grandson #1 being silly with my new camera.

Now it's time to take down the Christmas decorations and prepare for the new year.  Wishing you a Happy New Year and may it be filled with God's richest blessings!

Hugs,
Kay

2 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

The pictures were great, Kay! And I'm glad you had such a blessed Christmas!!!! I pray the coming year holds tons of blessings and brings you even closer to the Lord than ever before!!!!!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas with your family! Beautiful...beautiful baby!!