Monday, December 6, 2010

Organizing

My dining room is a mess!!  All of my supply orders came in last week plus I've been working on product.  Because I don't have a separate work or storage area, it is all done in my kitchen and dining room.  I have supplies in the front closet and under the sink in the guest bathroom.  Every time I want to work I have to drag things out from all over the downstairs.  I finally got a shelf put in the dining room and am now organizing so things can be more efficient.  Here's what my dining room looked like until about 10 pm tonight.



And it's all going here.


I will show you the new and improved dining room tomorrow!

Hugs,
Kay

1 comment:

Patty Sumner said...

Blessings to you today as it looks as if it is going to be a busy one. Look forward to seeing that wonderfully organized shelf......Have a joyous and blessed day!