I've been tagged by JayeDee from Life In The Lost World.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag five random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the random facts about me:
1. I am a neat freak when I cook. I can't stand food on the counters and won't even lay a dirty spoon directly on the counter. Maybe that's why I'm not a great cook.
2. I have to have Coffeemat Hazlenut Creamer for my coffee. If I run out in the morning I will make a trip to the store to get it.
3. I am scared to death of spiders! Even looking at fake ones gives me the creeps.
4. My first name is Melva - named after my dad Melvin. My brother is the only person allowed to call me by my first name!
5. From the time I was 7 years old I knew that I wanted to be a secretary. I used to set up play office in the backyard or in my bedroom. I always had the big desk and I was always in charge.
6. I can't stand peppers of any kind or color. YUCK!
Here's who I'm tagging - you're it! Dalyn at Muck Boots n Aprons, Tracey at Carpenter Creek, Sher at Old Crow Farm, Darlene at Stover Lane, and Zan at Big Town Farmer.