Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gone Too Long

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted anything!! This is my last week of school and then I have a 2 week break. I hope to get caught up on my blog in the 2 weeks that I have off.

This is Steph's last week of school too and I'm looking forward to the relaxed days of summer. Although I don't know how relaxed I'll be as I have two classes that will take me through the 3rd week of August!

It's nice to have warm, sunny days to look forward to. It's been cloudy and kind of rainy here the past few days. Those are welcomed too as I have lived in the Pacific NW too long to have too many sunny days in a row! The cool mornings are always appreciated.

The doves are still in the tree across the street and entertain me every morning with their cooing. I found out there are 3 pairs of them. I just wish I could get close enough to take pictures. But the tree is too high and when they are on the ground they fly away as soon as I get close.

I'm off to finish my homework.

Hugs,
Kay

2 comments:

Claudia said...

*waving* :)

Sue said...

Enjoy your break, Kay!