Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sophie Update


I weighed Sophie today - on my soapmaking scale - and she's at 1 lb. 13.5 ozs. Only 3 more ounces and we can take her to get shots! All that good kitty food must be agreeing with her. Right now she's asleep in the pile of stuff in the rocking chair in my bedroom. That has become her favorite late afternoon nap place. That's my reason for not cleaning out the chair - it would mess up her nap routine. Well, it sounds good anyway!

Hope you're all having a great day!

Hugs,
Kay

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I just love her. She reminds me so much of our Ruby when she was a wee kitten. Keep taking these pics. Once she's full grown, you'll love looking at the baby pics. :)

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I'm in love with this gal!!!!! Looks like she has no worries at all! The perfect life, for sure!