Friday, January 23, 2009


CathyJean from Home Sweet Home, Noble gave me a Friendship Award this morning! Thank you so much! It means the world to me.

What this Friendship Award means:

This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming . These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .They are not interested in prize for self- aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut ,even more friendships are propagated.

I always have such a hard time passing one of these awards on because I don't want to choose! Everyone that visits my blog deserves this award. I have made so many dear friends from my blog - special "heart" friends who have lifted me in prayer, encouraged me, and loved me. So I'm going to give it to everyone that visits today and leaves a comment. Take the picture and pass it on! You deserve it and are so special!

1 comment:

Shweta said...

thnx aunty!!..u seem to b a kind hearted lady!!..god is always with you.du read my blog..i hav just given it a try.take care