Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Signs of Spring

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Spring! It's only the first full week of January! I'm ready to start seeds or grow something.

My grandsons gave me a pot of Paper White bulbs that I can force inside. As I was taking down the tree yesterday I found them and potted them. They had already started sprouting in the box. But this morning they have a little green on the tips - just from overnight!

If I can't have Spring outside then I'll force some inside. In about 6 weeks I should have sweet smelling flowers on my coffee table. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Hugs,
Kay

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Love the new look! Actually I've loved all your new looks!

I don't know anythng about flowers so I'm looking forward to watching this one grow.

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I thought it was time to spruce up for Valentine's Day! I change my look about like changing underwear - every day! Not really! Just like to spice things up a bit!