Friday, January 30, 2009

Quilter's Bee Lotion Bar

I got the okay from my testers last week that the latest version of the Quilter's Lotion Bar is a go! It has been fun to experiment and come up with this lotion bar. Thank you to Sheri for requesting that I make this!

I used beeswax, shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, apricot kernel oil, and vitamin E in the final formula. It's a great moisturizing bar, non-greasy, and leaves just a little tack on the hands to help grip the fabric - all the requirements that were asked for. I have two scents - Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and Natural.

I like it because I can use it during the day and not leave fingerprints all over the computer or anything else that I touch. I have some listed in my eBay store.

1 comment:

Paula said...

What a neat idea, Miss Kay!! I don't like a greasy feel either... sounds like you may have a winner!