Monday, January 5, 2009

The Rustic Cottage Is Retiring

After much soul searching I have decided to retire The Rustic Cottage from Etsy. Everything in my shop is half price and is limited to the quantities that I have on hand.

I may decide to offer soap again in the future but, for now, I need to step back and work on some other ideas that I have. My blog will remain The Rustic Cottage - that's part of who I am.

Thank you all for your business - I appreciate and love each and every one of you!!!

Hugs,
Kay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay, best wishes in your new adventure! Sometimes it's good to take a step back and re-evaluate things. From one WA farmgirl to another...glad you're not going to stop blogging! Jami in WA

Darlene said...

When I read the first few words my heart dropped....no more blog? Then I read on.

I'm really sorry to hear this. You know how I feel about your soap!

Hugs and prayers

Darlene