Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Noodled Out!

I wore myself out with the noodles. I'm too tired to write much tonight. But Daughter #1 is feeling much better today. Could it have been the chicken and noodles?? I called earlier this morning and her husband said she was blow drying her hair. That's a sure sign that she's on the mend. Daughter #2 was under the weather today. She had three booster shots at the doctor yesterday and felt really bad. Didn't feed her noodles. We had Stouffer's Mac n Cheese -- major comfort food!

Night everyone! More tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

You're a better woman than I, Kay! I'd just buy the blasted stuff in a can, lol!

Glad to hear #1 is feeling better; sorry #2 is not :(

Ellen said...

Dear Kay,
This sounds like Dr.Seuss with thing one and thing 2...and noodle hunting in between. My praying praying praying for y'all!