Thursday, June 28, 2007

A MeMe

I got this MeMe from my friend Jenny. Visit her blog at Aunt Jenny's World.
Feel free to copy and add your own info. A link back to my blog would be appreciated!

10 FAVORITES
1)Color: Pink
2)Food: Hot homemade bread with real butter
3)Musical Group: Don't Have A Favorite
4)Song Right Now: “Wonder” by Kelli Pickler
5)Movie: You’ve Got Mail
6)Sport: Baseball
7)Season: Spring
8)Day of the Week: Monday -- my day off
9)Ice Cream Flavor: Butter Pecan
10)Person: Both of my daughters

9 CURRENTS
1)Current Mood: Happy
2)Current Scent: Rose
3)Current Clothes: Black capris, blue top, sandals
4)Current Desktop: Yellow tulips
5)Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: Fur Elise
6)Current Music: local country station
7)Current Time: 10:35 am Pacific
8)Current Surrounding: Sitting in my office – slow work day
9)Current Event Happening Today: Work

8 FIRSTS
1)First Best Friend: Marcia Clark
2)First Kiss: Lowell Hettick when I was 8
3)First Screen Name: kayb528
4)First Pet: my dog Penney (cocker spaniel)
5)First Piercing: My ears at 15 (only piercing)
6)First Crush: Lowell Hettick
7)First Music: the Beatles
8)First Car: a '65 Pontiac Bonneville (BIG car)

7 LASTS
1)Last Class: dont remember…LONG time ago
2)Last Drink: Coffee w/ hazelnut creamer
3)Last Trip: To Moscow, ID
4)Last Kiss: Don’t remember
5)Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Pirates of the Carribean III w/ my grandson Christien
6)Last Phone Call: Daughter Missy at 10:45 am
7)Last CD Played: Point of Grace

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
1)Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? no
2)Have you ever broken the law? Yup
3)Have you ever been arrested? No
4)Have you ever skinny-dipped? Yes - still like to do it
5)Have you ever been on TV? Yes
6)Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? Yes

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you’re wearing: rosy pink toenail polish..none on my fingernails
2)1 thing you’ve done today: typed a letter
3)1 thing you’re bothered by: spiders
4)1 thing you can’t live without: Morning coffee w/ hazlenut creamer
5)1 thing you do when you’re bored: eat

4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1) England
2) Ireland
3) Italy
4) Texas

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1) Elodie
2) Patricia
3) Missy

2 CHOICES
1)Black or White? Black
2)Hot or Cold? Cold

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO:
Have my own homebased business so I don’t have to work for someone else!

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I loved reading your answers Kay....not too very different, are we????