Monday, March 23, 2009

My Grandson's Blog

My grandson, Justin, has started a blog. As his grandma I told him that I would shamelessly plug it for him here! After all, that's what grandmas do. You can find his blog here.

Justin's blog is about his walk with Christ and also about his photography. I believe with all my heart that God has touched Justin with the ability to truly interpret scripture. Many of us read it and know what it means. God speaks to us through scripture. It touches our hearts. But to really be able to take a verse, tear it apart, and truly understand it is a special gift. For only being 21 years old, Justin is very wise.

Justin loves to tear apart scripture. He will read for hours over one passage. He will go word by word to discover the meaning. Often times if I have a question about something I've read I will go to him. We have very interesting discussions and I always walk away having learned something new.

Would you take a moment to visit Justin's blog and leave a comment?? It would mean the world to him and to me!!

Hugs,
Kay

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thanks! When I said add me on you blogspot, I didn't think you were going to make me out to be some philosophical genius.

Really folks, I'm nothing special at all. I simply take the scriptures that the LORD has given us, and I get very very curious. I'm like a monkey. I see something shiny in the text and it's all I can focus on for hours. I will tell you, I have so much to do and learn still it is overwhelming. But really though, come check out my bloggings! I actually just made a banner for my page with photoshop! Woot!

Sue said...

Kay,
I am on my way over to check out Mr. Justin's blog...

Paula said...

Good for you Justin! And don't worry about the "shameless plug" Kay- we understand! LOL

Darlene said...

I've got to give you a big Thank You for telling us about Justin!
What an inspiration :)

But then......look at his Grandmother!

Unknown said...

You deserve the great compliments from your grandma! That's what grandma's do...now where is that site I am off to see. Karen