Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Quick Hello

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I've been busy working on my new website, getting registered for school, and making the cutest Easter soaps.

My website will be live in the next few days and I'll let you know when it opens. I'm really excited because I've wanted a site for some time but just couldn't figure out how to make one. I finally found a place that all I had to do was upload my pictures and fill in file names! It's DIY Mini-Shoppes. I really like the way it turned out - very cottage looking.

I got all registered for school, get my books on the 25th and my first class is April 7th. I'm only taking two classes this quarter - one online and one in the evening. It will be an easy schedule to get me acclimated - I haven't been to school for 39 years!

The Easter soaps will be done in a few days and I will get them put on my website. They are the prettiest pastel colors but I'm not telling what they look like. You'll have to stop by and see.

Now it's time for this gal to watch a little TV and go to bed!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Kay,

Can't wait to see the finished website AND soaps!

Could you provide the link you used to make your site?

You will do fine in school! Keep us posted.

Jan Filippo said...

Looking forward to seeing your site. You said you found an easy one. Can you share that "easy" one with us?
Thank you,
Jan

Carol............. said...

Can't wait to see your new web site...how exciting! Will keep in touch.

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I put a link for DIY Mini-Shoppes in my post. Sorry - I forgot to do that.

Jami said...

Kay, you go, girl! Sounds like it's full steam ahead for you. I bet it feels great. I'm proud of you, one farmgirl to another.
Jami