Thursday, October 8, 2009

3 Column Blog

I've decided that I need more room on my blog. I have wanted a 3 column template for a long time but could never find an easy free one. Today I visited Six in the NorthWest for the first time. She has a lovely blog and guess what I found at the bottom? A link for a free 3 column blog template! It even has the instructions on how to do it.

It's going to be a bit of a process because I have to save all my widgets and then reinstall on the new template. But I'm excited to try it. I'm telling you all this so that if you come visit and, for some reason, there's nothing here - it's because I've messed something up!! I will back up this blog just in case! Hopefully I will have a new look by the end of the weekend.

Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Kay

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Messin' with stuff I know nothing about, like blog background stuff, scares the wits outta me! Hope to see the new format real soon!

CJ said...

Hope it all goes well. Please let me know if it's easier to do. I've tried the other ones too and never could move my widgets over to the left sidebar :( so I gave up. But I really want a 3 column blog, so...