Monday, October 19, 2009

Just A Little More Fall Color

I had to drive to Battle Ground this afternoon to drop something off at the eye doctor. It is a gorgeous sunny day so I put my camera in my purse in hopes of getting some good pictures of the trees. I stopped in the Maple Grove Church parking lot as the red and gold of these trees caught my eye. I took one picture and then the batteries died in my camera! I knew I should have stuck in extra batteries. So here's one last picture to enjoy until the next sunny day.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I have SO been there! When I took Homemaker Ang's cheese making class my camera batteries pooped out on me before I could get in any photos. And I had just, that morning, put in brand-spankin' new batteries.
At least you got in one beauty!
PS...I didn't use any scents in the 1st batch. The 2nd batch I used just a teensy bit of grapefruit oil. I kinda like the fresh scent of plain soap.

Paula said...

Wow! Beautiful colors!