Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introducing. . . .

Farmhouse Fresh Soap!!! Sweet Farmgirl Cyn has been learning how to make soap. She got in-person lessons from a lady that lives close to her in Michigan and then we have been chatting about soap via email and Facebook.! Aren't her soaps just adorable? She kept telling me that she didn't want to post pictures because they weren't neat and perfect! I love the rustic look of her soaps and I wish I wasn't so much of a perfectionist so that my soaps would look like hers!! You have to stop by her blog and read the story of her soaps. Please tell her I sent you over to visit!!! Cyn, I'm so proud of you!!!!

5 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi! It's so nice to meet you..and thank you for the sweet comment you made on my "tablesetting" post. I felt so...silly! Everyone on here has been SO nice..and no one said a word. Even if they noticed it I doubt they would have mentioned it.
And..also..thank you for following me! I just met Cyn tonight also! You are right to be proud of her. She is amazing and busy, busy, busy! :)
I am going to go get more familiar with your blog... gotta go snoop around a bit! You don't mind do you? :) The women on here are..all..I tend to get a wee emotional when I try to talk about it. It never ceases to touch me how they all are!
Hugs,
Mona

Paula said...

Those are wonderful, Kay- you sure are a good teacher! I'm headed over to her blog right now!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

You are too kind! You were a huge help to me, when I had no one else to ask. I was so nervous about trying this new adventure, and you really alleviated those fears. Now I love it!!!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Kay,
Is your Peppermint soap all gone? It sounded really nice.
Have A Merry Christmas.
Nancy Jo

CJ said...

Hello, Ms Kay ~
What a sweet thing you are doing by helping out a friend with soap making ~ she sure is learning from the best! :)
I just LOVE your soap. I feel much better now that I am stocked up again :)lol!!
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!
Hugz,
Cathy :)