Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Body Moisture Lotion - Finally!!


I have been wanting to add a skin lotion to my line for a long, long time - over 6 months. It's finally done!! I have to admit that I tend to obsess about things - it has to be just right down to the packaging. I've tried and tested until I feel like I have a wonderful product to offer! It's 96% natural and made with a paraben free preservative.

This lotion is thick, creamy and feels so good on the skin. It's made with my favorite shea butter, grape seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, aloe juice, and lots of other ingredients that are good for your skin.

I have two scents right now - Oatmeal Milk & Honey and Peppermint Candy. We are in love with the Peppermint Candy! I got that scent for Christmas but may keep it all year long. I'll be adding 3 more scents later in the week - I'm not telling what they'll be. You'll have to check my Etsy shop to find out!!!

Can you tell I'm excited about this??

Hugs,
Kay

No comments: