Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Joyful Things

I'm joyful for this beautiful day even though it was close to 100 again.

I'm joyful that it's cooling off tonight and there is a nice breeze blowing through the windows.

I'm joyful that Stephany did all her chores on the list today without even having to be told. She was so excited that she called me at work to tell me. I told her how proud I was of her. And when I came home from work I made sure to tell her how wonderful the house looked!

I'm joyful that I have a job to go to every day where the people are pleasant to work with and the atmosphere is low key.

I'm joyful that I had an air conditioned office to work in today.

I'm joyful that God loves me no matter how many times I mess up every day.

I'm joyful that I have a nice car to drive so that I can go pick Stephany up from youth group at church -- it's 8:30 and I'm supposed to be there right now.

Bye for now!

No comments: