Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mommy Daughter Afternoon



Daughter #2 and I had a fun afternoon. I decided this morning that we needed a little pampering -- called to make appointments for us for a pedicure at the local beauty school.

Not quite a fancy as a spa but our toes look nice and we got two pedicures for the price of one!

These cute toes belong to Daughter #2. I snapped this picture with my phone while we were doing some grocery shopping. She was not too happy about having a pic taken of her feet. Oh to be young again and have thin ankles!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I never considered the beauty school for such pamperings...you're a genius, Kay!

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

Hey Tracey -- not a genius, just on a limited budget! We got both pedicures for what it would have cost for one at a spa! It was so much fun.

Beemoosie said...

How darling!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Hi Kay - my daughters and I go together for our pedicures - they go quite a bit - I've gone three times now. Love them! Only I'm very ticklish and can't sit still when they are doing their thing to the bottoms of my soles, lol I'm surprised I never kicked anyone in the face. It all feels so good when it's all done though and my toesies look so pretty!

Mountainland Applied Tech said...

This doesn't happen often enough anymore! This is the kind of stuff that keeps families together.